Diploma in Human Resources
What Distinguishes The Diploma:
- Depends On Practical Application
- Equal University Diploma
- Fits Labor Market
- Training Hours Recognized Internally And Internationally
Credits value: 36 Credit hours
Certification requirement: 10 Units, 3 core and 7 specialist
The aim of the Diploma in Human Resources is to give a depth of knowledge, skill and application to learners who are practitioners in the workplace. The qualification has three core units, health and safety, communication and social responsibility and citizenship and six specialist units. The specialist units look at planning the workforce, remuneration management, recruiting and selecting staff, inducting staff, terminating staff, managing expatriate staff, performance management system in human resource environments and staff remuneration.
- Design and develop organisational health and safety participative arrangements
- Develop, implement & promote effective workplace communication
- Participate in social responsibility and citizenship
- Manage workforce planning
- Manage recruitment, selection and induction processes
- Manage termination of staff
- Manage performance management systems
- Manage expatriate staff
- Manage remuneration and employee benefits
- Manage human resources outsourcing of staff
• IELTS level 4.5 is preferred.
• Level of knowledge, skill and performance of human resources on entry is minimum requirement.
• Functional IT skills would be an advantage.
• Minimum level entry qualification is Certificate 4 level.