Administrative & Office Management Skills
Who should attend?
Those who are in a secretarial or administrative position, and who wish to improve their skills, or those who are about to be appointed to such a position.
About the programme
Effective secretaries and overseers regularly require a number of an indistinguishable aptitudes from ranking staff in an association. They are regularly the individual accountable for the association’s correspondence. They are regularly the primary purpose of contact for guests. Along these lines they should show an exceptionally proficient picture at all circumstances. The part of being an expert secretary or overseer requires: magnificent office aptitudes, including documenting, get ready for gatherings, managing individuals, both on the phone and up close and personal, remarkable interpersonal capacities, and five star business composing and relational abilities. This program covers these, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
- To comprehend the significance of compelling organization abilities inside an association
- To upgrade your correspondence and interpersonal abilities
- To deal with your time proficiently and have the capacity to think proactively
- Step by step instructions to be confident and fabricate a decent affinity with your manager
- To build up the aptitudes should have been an expert secretary
- To figure out how to set up and oversee compelling documenting frameworks
- To figure out how to oversee frivolous money frameworks
- To see how to oversee stock and stationery supplies
- To upgrade phone abilities and realize what to state, and what not to state
What You Will Gain
- Practical skills and knowledge to improve the overall administration within your office, or organization
- A clear understanding of what makes a good secretary or administrator
- The ability to plan and prioritise time and activities
- Effective communication skills to deal successfully with colleagues and customers
- Your Secretarial & Administrative Role, Responsibilities, Skills, Qualities
- Developing A Professional Image, Professional Appearance Timekeeping & Punctuality, Introduction To Office Ethics
- Stress – Identifying Stress, Stress Busting Techniques
- Communication – The Impact Of Body Language, Words, & Tone Of Voice, Active Listening, Questioning For Clarity
- How To Improve Written Business Communication
- Telephone Skills > How To Deal With Callers Professionally, Telephone Etiquette, ‘Do’s & ‘Do Not’s Of Answering The Telephone
- Saying ‘No’ Constructively
- How To Effectively Handle Your Boss
- Planning & Prioritising
- Managing Your Key Result Areas & Tasks
- Effective Filing Systems, Identifying Different Methods Of Filing & Selecting The Best One, How To Ensure The Effectiveness Of Your Filing Systems
- Basic Finance, Managing Petty Cash Systems
- Stock Control & Stationery, Managing Stationery Supplies & Stock
- Managing Upwards.
Method of Presentation:
- Lectures and brief explanation.
- Modern Methods of presentation.
- Discussion series
- Course Applications
- Case study
- work shop