Certificate 4 in Leadership
What Distinguishes The Certificate 4 In Leadership:
- Equal The High School Certificate ( Grade 12 )
- Qualify To Continue University Studying
- Fits Labor Market
- Training Hours Recognized Internally And Internationally
Credit value: 28 Credit hours
Certification requirement: 8 units: 3 core, 5 specialist
The aim of the qualification is to provide learners with an understanding of health and safety in the workplace, social responsibility and communication. In addition to give learners an understanding of facilitating adult learning, understand the principals of management and learning, provide personal leadership, develop and lead teams, and lead and manage people.
- Contribute to the implementation of emergency procedures
- Facilitate effective workplace communication
- Develop community participation through active citizenship
- Facilitate adult learning and development
- Understand the principles of management and leadership
- Provide personal leadership
- Develop and lead teams and individuals
- Lead and manage people
- IELTS level 4 is preferred.
- Functional IT skills would be an advantage.
- No specific pre-entry qualification in human resources is required.
- Pre-entry requirement of Certificate 3 level equivalency